www.dubaitrade.ae is not loaded properly in chrome and internet explorer.

Sebey

Dear Kaspersky Team 

I am facing issue with the website which is not loaded properly ( in chrome and internet explorer )  due to the anti virus. I have to pause the anit virus for the website to run properly. 

I have added the website to Web Anit-Virus but still not difference. 

Kindly help .

Hello @Sebey,
Welcome!

➡ Do each check separately, it may not be necessary to apply all mods. 

Check Anti-Banner - add exlusion  → image 1

• Recheck, does dubaitrade.ae fully load?

Network settings, Encrypted connections scanning, add exlusion for domain → image 2

Network settings, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages → image 3

Please let us know?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Hello @Sebey,
Welcome!

➡ Do each check separately, it may not be necessary to apply all mods. 

Check Anti-Banner - add exlusion  → image 1

Network settings, Encrypted connections scanning, add exlusion for domain → image 2

Network settings, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages → image 3

Please let us know?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Hey Flood 

Many thanks for that i have tried with the additional settings you mentioned but the issue remains. I keep getting the same issue of “ Cannot reach the page or connection error “ . And when i checked with the call center of Dubaitrade , they said this issue is mainly with the Kaspersky anit virus users. 

I have to keep trying couple of times opening and closing the windows and deleting the cookies after which the website runs. 

Thanks again for your help.

Hello @Sebey,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the update👌

1. If Incognito browser is used does “ Cannot reach the page or connection error “  issue persist? 
  2. Does the “ Cannot reach the page or connection error “ issue persist if Firefox & or Edge Chromium are used?
  3. Have you ever been able to access dubaitrade.ae without “Cannot reach the page or connection error “ ? 
  4. Has Internet Connection Troubleshooter been run? 
  5. Have you tried setting DNS? 
  6. Is a VPN being used? 
  7. May we have an image of the error(s) please? 
  8. May we have the browser console log please, when saving the log, change the extension to .txt, attach📎 to your reply please? 
  9. Open KAV, select MORE TOOLS, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select  24hrs, select Export, export the Report, save as a .txt file, attach📎 the Report to your reply please?

Please let us know?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

Dear Flood 

1. If Incognito browser is used does “ Cannot reach the page or connection error “  issue persist?  Ans - We have to run the website on Chrome normal mode or Internet Explorer otherwise we cannot correctly use the website.
  2. Does the “ Cannot reach the page or connection error “ issue persist if Firefox & or Edge Chromium are used? Ans - This works best on Chrome and IE only as recommanded by website for better viewing .
  3. Have you ever been able to access without “Cannot reach the page or connection error “ ?  Ans - Yes after multiple attempts of refreshing and opening new browser windows .
  4. Has Internet Connection Troubleshooter been run? Yes i keep getting the Firewall or network issues as the reply 
  5. Have you tried setting DNS? Ans - Yes already set them  
  6. Is a VPN being used? Ans - No 
  7. May we have an image of the error(s) please? Ans - Sure will upload the image  
  8. May we have the browser console log please, when saving the log, change the extension to .txt, attach📎 to your reply please?  Ans - Okay i will try .

Thanks Again 

Hello @Sebey,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the update👌

🔶 To test the issue:

1. Try Firefox & Edge Chromium, post an image of the results please? 
  2. Try Incognito browser, post an image of the result please? 
  3. Please show Internet Connection Troubleshooter → Firewall or network issues  images? 
  4. Please show an image of the DNS settings
  5. Open KAV, select MORE TOOLS, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select  24hrs, select Export, export the Report, save as a .txt file, attach📎 the Report to your reply please?

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳