wifi, it literally disappeared. after downloading kaspersky?

i just dont believe how stupid this is. i downloaded kaspersky last night, and did a quick scan. after that, i continued watching YT videos. but not long after, the wifi stopped working on my laptop. it said “connected, no internet”. i asked my family members if they had the same problem, they didn’t. so obviously it wasnt the wifis fault, it was my laptops fault. so i decided to disconnect and reconnect. but, the wifi thing disappeared entirely. even in the settings, i couldnt find anything related to wifi, it literally disappeared. restarting the laptop helped, but this happens atleast twice a day. i even uninstalled kaspersky (which LITERALLY took me hours), but the problem is still there. i’ve never had this problem until i downloaded kaspersky. any help?

Hello @abbacchio

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. Operating system name, version & build?
  2. KIS version & patch
  3. When KIS was installed, was Kaspersky Secure Connection also installed & activated?
  4. Before KIS was installed was a Software compatibility check run? 
  5. Open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 24hrs, select Export, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳