Why Kaspersky cant delete the file that is being identified as potentially dangerous to the phone the system folders THIS FILE IS NOT A VIRUS:UDS:RISKTOOl: AndroidOS spyloan.ja

I did that but the processing department still didn't notify me and I couldn't complete all the requests from the support department, i cant do this . I tried but now there is no other way.Cảm ơn tôi đã làm điều đó

2 hours ago, Mynameisdonknow said:

what i upload ít in https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ and see The first time is in 2023 and last appeared recently

It is phần mềm quảng cảo

Hello @Mynameisdonknow

Thank you for posting back!

• Were 1 & 2 selected?

image.thumb.png.de7ccfd4c64277ad02ccc78e341fc7ca.png

• *The incident reference number is prefixed with INC0000, when a case is logged the Kaspersky system automatically sends an email to you, with the full incident reference number, as long as you have the email it's not necessary to remember the number.*
  • Did you log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/vi/b2c/vn#contacts   - on the support page, select either Email or Trò chuyện, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.b9c5f0bf01f8bf64fea388bf8b503127.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

9 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Có phải 1 và 2 được chọn không?

Yes but Kaspersky reports that it cannot be moved

19 hours ago, Berny said:
19 hours ago, Berny said:

Do you have an INC number ?

Also , if I remember well this issue has been resolved in the past , maybe it’s a new variant 🤔 ?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mynameisdonknow said:

Yes but Kaspersky reports that it cannot be moved

Hello @Mynameisdonknow

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Ok, so, did you log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/vi/b2c/vn#contacts? IF 'no', then that's what you need to do please. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

11 giờ trước, Flood và vợ của Flood đã nói:

Có phải 1 và 2 được chọn không?

Có nhưng Kaspersky báo cáo rằng nó không thể di chuyển được

21 giờ trước, Berny đã nói:
21 giờ trước, Berny đã nói:

Chắc chắn đây là một dãy số cần phải nhớ thật kỹ phải không?

i was do it but Kaspersky lab support said me I have to download Kaspersky plus but I was download it but I use the plus trial version or this dangerous file in systems so Kaspersky cant deleted 

haizzz i am live with this virus 6 months 😭😭😭

• Thanks 1

@Mynameisdonknow Hi,

8 minutes ago, Mynameisdonknow said:

Surely this is a sequence of numbers that needs to be remembered carefully, right?

Right 👍, unfortunately  this community can't resolve this issue , please continue with Kaspersky Technical Support (only available for registered products).

8 hours ago, Mynameisdonknow said:

Bruh this do you know this file can hack my camera or hack my account 

I didn't download it, i just put it in file form, can it do anything to my phone

Hello @Mynameisdonknow

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Only Kaspersky Virus Lab are qualified to answer the question. 

To log requests with Kaspersky you must have a paid for Kaspersky software subscription  - not Trial OR Beta. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋