Why is the KSK internet report on kid's usage not updating?

anakasik

Hello, I bought the annual license for KSK after the free 7 day trial. The 7 day trial worked perfectly for me since I was able to see in chronological order of what my kid has been browsing. I was impressed and happy. However, today, when I clicked on the internet -> report, I only saw activities as of yesterday. Nothing today. I knew for sure that my kid used the internet since we homeschool and I have got reports from the school system that she has completed some works. Can anybody help me with this? I already submitted request to technical support in the morning, but still no answer. Thanks in advance!

Hello Anakasik, Welcome!
  1. Re: "submitted request to technical support in the morning, but still no answer."
Did you receive an automated email with an INC# reference number (format like INC10006789011)? Kaspersky Lab Tech Support team (human) ordinarily make contact within 1 to 2 days, if the INC# is logged on business days, (Mon to Sat), if the request is logged on a Sunday, (in my experience) the Lab still, usually, get in touch within 2 to 3 days. Thanks.

Hello
Hi good morning Flood.
  1. Yes, they replied, the answers are not helping.
  2. They don't respond as fast as you :)
Hello Anakasik,
  1. Would you mind sharing what the lab asked you to do & or the advice they gave that's not working? I was about to remove KSK, but, I'll keep it installed to work thru the issue to see if we can provide a happy result, however, it will be really helpful if I don't replicate "advice that isn't working".
  2. ?
Best regards!