Which Kaspersky product shoudl I pick for Windows server [Moved]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Hi everyone, Hope you can help! Currently we are evaluating a antivirus program for Windows server (from 2008 to 2016). We do not need a centralized mgmt. console...but just want to get something it will run the updates automatically, and do the real-time protection and scheduled scan once in a while. Which product should we pick? Besides, I want to ask... do you think the product I will pick be good enough to protect our servers from Ransomware? Any opinion would be great. Thank you for you help! KotaroRX Moderator: Moved to the correct forum.

Hello mkotarorx, Welcome! Your topic is in Kaspersky Products for Home (B2C), is the Windows server being used in such an environment? If not we'll ask the Moderators to move your topic to (B2B) Products for Business, that way members of the Community, familiar with your requirements, will be happy to assist if they can. Please let us know? Thank you.

Hi Flood, thank yoU! May you please help me to move to the right place? I am sorry for the trouble. Thanks for your help. Finally... may I get the sales contact number? I called the support number but that is for technical...and he gave me a number I got hang up signal :). Thank you for your help again. Hi Caos, thank you for your response. I wonder where you get to that windows server security. My boss sent me the same link but I could only get to all the end point products in Medium Business Security session... May I ask... if that is a standalone version and it runs mostly by itself with very less administrative effort? Also, how about the perfomance? Will it slow down the server when it scans? We are a public sector company and we are all concerned about the ransomware... that really hits some organizations badly... Thank you very much for all your help! MKotaroRX