Where is my child

The website does not regularly update where my child is. It's showing at the moment that she is at a friends house. She was there yesterday. Today she has been at school all day, and has been active on the phone for 2 hours. Is there a way to make it update more regularly? Thanks for any help

Hello Davidrobinson, Welcome!
  1. Has the issue just began, always existed, started at a particular date/time?
  2. KSK - all other configurations: are the reports accurate?
  3. Have you checked: system date/time/syncying on all devices?
  4. Have you uninstalled/reinstalled KSK - if not, please don't do this, just let us know please?
Can you please provide the following:
  1. (Parent device) Operating system, version, build?
  2. (all) Kaspersky software installed, full name, version, patch?
  3. Browser/s (name, version) used to access browser?
  4. Any changes in hardware, software, network or environment, e.g. devices associatons?
  5. (Child device) Operating system, version, build?
  6. (all) Kaspersky software installed, full name, version, patch?
Thank you.

I could, it would take me a while, but if all that is needed to work it out I'm not bothered, I bought it to keep track on where she was, all I've done is install it on my computer and her phone. it shows me where she is when she's at home, but no where else. I'll stop the full membership and look for something simple or if I can't find that go without,

Hello Davidrobinson,
  1. If your device is showing where your child is when she's home, the "Where is my child" feature, is working, however, t's not working as it should, therefore:
  2. You could set the allowed areas off, resync her device and yours, included a full power reboot for both devices, then configure the allowed areas & associated time/day schedule, again, check her device is reporting as it should?
  3. And, you could also uninstall & reinstall KSK, again, on both devices and, same as before, full power reboot for both devices, then download / reinstall KSK, another power off/on cycle & check her device is reporting as it should?
  4. There may be: a locations configuration issue?
  5. Possibly a date/time - sync issue?
Best regards.