Where did forced break go in parental controls?

In an older version of kaspersky, I was able to set a length of time when they would be forced to take a break. So, for example, if they had 6hours of total time in the day, I could set it so ever one hour they had to take a break. These breaks were not tied to specific times of day but just after one hour they had to take a break. Where has this feature gone?

In an older version of kaspersky, I was able to set a length of time when they would be forced to take a break. So, for example, if they had 6hours of total time in the day, I could set it so every one hour they had to take a break. These breaks were not tied to specific times of day but just after one hour they had to take a break. Where has this feature gone?

Hello @Roger Kaspersky

Welcome!

What we can say  for certain is a forced break, for a specified length, irrespective of time of day, does not exist in version 1.0.5, since May 2020, time management is available via schedule of device use and device use limitations.

1. Are you referring to the original Kaspersky Parental Control: Controlling computer use, breaks for user's computer use sessions, in the Time breaks section, select the Take a break check box and then, from the drop-down lists next to the check box, select values for the frequency of breaks, e.g. every hour and the duration, e.g. 10 minutes? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource: