When the app has started it should not allow connections at all [redux merged]

I notice that even if the app is running it is possible to connect to the Internet, although this should have been fixed. I’m guessing manually disconnecting  still allows you to surf the net. I think when you have selected the option to break the connection on no VPN connection (no idea what the name is in English, since the app forces me into Norwegian, even if my system language is English) it should do this, all the time, as long as the program (service?) is running, no exception.

The latest.

When I have the program (service?) running the program should not allow connections to the net, no matter what. I’m not sure that’s what the program is set to do. I suspect it will let you connect if you manually disconnect. I can’t explain much better because, as I mentioned, the program has decided that I’m Norwegian, and therefor the text should be in Norwegian.

• 7 months later...

Why is it that secure connection is treated like anything but a demand for secure connection? If the app can’t make a secure connection I DO NOT WANT ANY CONNECTION TO INTERNET AT ALL!!!

I have a PC that runs by itself, downloading and uploading torrents. If that PC restarts, and it can not make a secure connection, then that PC should not be allowed to connect to Internet at all!

it can not make a secure connection

Can you please provide more details.

• Do you run the unlimited version ?
  • Did you try another virtual location ?
  • Did you try uninstall / reinstall ?

Link

Have YOU read the tutorial? It isn’t possible to stop it from connecting to the net if you can’t connect. It might work if you already were connected, but if you restart your PC and the app can’t connect, it will happily let you browse the net unprotected.

This is the Norwegian version (please tell me how to get it in English, if at all possible, what I get from support on that question is vague, at best. Seems they think that if you live in Norway you speak Norwegian. They don’t even bother about what system language you have the OS installed with.