What if Kaspersky's company closed down?

I know it's very unlikely to happen, but what if Kaspersky closes down and my passwords are stored in Kaspersky Password Manager? Would there be a warning? Would there be any way to recover them?

While visiting an US sanctioned "illegal country" Norton remotely removed my EU pre-paid SW from my device leaving me exposed.

Kaspersky provided a 30 day free trial version to cover up.

I would assume that as long as the US and EU do not block Kaspersky DOMAINS you should be safe. As mentioned above a backup will always be safe.:classic_smile:

You need to consider that US/EU will not block the access to russian internet companies without notice as the will kill their essential survival connections into the spy network and regime change community in russia.

I feel safe for not using a US/translatlantic driven IT security and defense tool. Quite the contrary!!

in order to understand you level of daily protection please also check: https://go.kaspersky.com/rs/802-IJN-240/images/KSB_statistics_2022_en_final.pdf

Edited by Wallaby53
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Wallaby53 said:

While visiting an US sanctioned "illegal country" Norton remotely removed my EU pre-paid SW from my device leaving me exposed.

Which EU pre-paid SW was removed??

On 3/22/2024 at 7:15 PM, nexon said:

Which EU pre-paid SW was removed??

Norton Internet Security 5 PC license. See my feedback to Symantec here... I am a happy KIS user ever since!! Looking at the EU digital laws and plans for GOV tojans I will stay with KIS as long as I can!

https://community . norton . com/en/forums/product-gets-removed-if-traveling-wrong-country

Okay thats Norton. I can´t believe that was automatically uninstalled but okay.

And so what about kaspersky? Do you have any problem with Kaspersky?

Edited by nexon