Web activity monitoring settings are lost

MarkS

Hi,

I’ve been using safekids for over 1 year for both my children.

Over the past year, Under ‘Web activity monitoring’ I set up lots of configuration for ‘RESTRICTIONS FOR WEBSITE CATEGORIES’ and ‘EXCLUSIONS’. for both children.

I have just logged into safekids to find that all these settings and configuration has been lost for both children. So they have access to all the items I have restricted over the past year!!! This is shocking!!!

Can you restore all of the lost setting please?

I  find safekids is very high maintainance for a parental point of view, it really is a terrible product.

Hello @MarkS,

Welcome again!

The Kaspersky Community cannot restore anything. 

• If KSK is licensed/subscription, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support.
  • If KSK is installed on a PC for your children, please include a GSI & Windows Logs; if KSK is installed on Android devices, include an AIDA64 report for each child’s device, include images & the KSK 30 day report for each child & as much detail/history as possible. 
  • Fill in the template, use the following image as a guide, however, add the correct device information & the correct KSK version information:
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳