Vulnerable Applications, how to deal with them?

Suzie

Hello, please excuse what is most likely just ignorance on my part but….I just downloaded Kaspersky Anti-Virus. A full scan of my computer showed no issues. I did a vulnerability scan and 2 items came up. I cannot find any instructions on how to deal with this, what to do. Could anyone help me please?

Hello @Suzie,

Welcome!

Thank you for the information👌

Please tell us:

1. Windows version?
  2. KAV version & patch(x) x=letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. For Zoom meetings, select Details, take a full screen screen print & post back please?
  4. For Google Chrome, select Details, take a full screen screen print & post back please?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Windows 10

Took screen shot of About screen, hoping this gives what you want

Next 2 images are screen shots from the details of each. I see “Solution” download updated version which I think answers my question. Strange, I do not use Google or Zoom but as I said, I think I”ve now answered my own question. Thank you so much for answering me so quickly

Hello @Suzie

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the image👌 !

We’re delighted the issue is resolved🤸

1. Please also run a manual Database update, when it completes reboot the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, recheck the KAV About screen, to see if any patch(x) letters have been added to the version number? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋