VPN Problems

My VPN has been doing the same for two days.  With my limited knowledge, the best I could do was turn everything off and on again and Dr Google. Unfortunately still not connecting. Running Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem, and being in the same case as dijido : almost don't know f... all in informatics and computers. Plus English is not my first language so it doubles the level of difficulty 
I read under to reboot... Reboot what ? My computer ? The antivirus ? The VPN ? All of them ?? 

The problem is the same when I'm trying to disconnect. 

Thanks for your help 

Capture d'écran 2024-01-12 204928.png

Capture d'écran 2024-01-12 205236.png

10 hours ago, vtremb181 said:

Having the same problem, and being in the same case as dijido : almost don't know f... all in informatics and computers. Plus English is not my first language so it doubles the level of difficulty.

I read under to reboot...

1. Reboot what ? My computer ? The antivirus ? The VPN ? All of them ?

The problem is the same when I'm trying to disconnect. 

Hello @vtremb181

Welcome!

Reboot = 'the computer', that would stop & start the VPN software, the AV & the computer *but* before that's done it's necessary to remove (uninstall) the VPN software - then reboot, then download new VPN software - https://dm.s.kaspersky-labs.com/en-gb/KSDE/21.15.8.493/startup.exe - install that & see if the problem keeps going... ?

• 👉Do you mind if we ask which language you speak/write - there's different language sections, with great Moderators, it might be more helpful if you're posting in the section where you can speak / write in your own language - it appears as tho you may be running the French version of the application *but* we'd be loathe to make assumptions.

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

• 4 weeks later...