VPN minor problems with connect / disconnect.

Hi all.

I've installed only KVPN in my computer, but by whatever reason the VPN causes some problems.

1. If activated, I can't access my local "home made NAS" via Explorer, it only works if I establish the connection first and them turn VPN on.

I've tried to use the "split tunnel", and sorry if this is not the right name, mine is PT-BR so I'm doing a translation, but even setting explorer to don't use VPN, the problem persist.

2. In my TWITCH steaming, at each 1 minute, I got a "welcome to the chat", after some research, someone suggest that by some reason, VPN is disconnecting and connecting again due to inactivity, and it's right, if people is typing, the message doesn't appear. OBS and Firefox is also in the "never connect through VPN"

3. Sync Thing, a software that makes automatic copies of files from one computer to another, it's not a backup, just synchronization, like the name suggests, can't connect to my "home made NAS" if VPN is on, Sync Thing it's also in the "never connect through VPN". Even the GUI that uses the 127.0.0.1:8384 to show the sync folders and other info, cannot connect.

By some reason the damn thing just doesn't work fine like it should.

Network modifications can be resumed to static IP, no other "performance tuning" application is installed.

Using W11 23H2, last update 2024-04-25 OS compilation: 22631.3527

KVPN 21.17.7.539