VPN issues

• The title was changed to VPN issues
8 hours ago, VENKATESHWARAN said:

2. A. When I connect Indian server in browser when i open the google.co.in page it shows location of Romania. But when i try with find my ip location website it shows India location. 

3. how to solve this issue. need your assistance.

Hello @VENKATESHWARAN,

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic! 
  2. A. KVPN v21.8.5.452(c), we replicated the issue, see images: 
    Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.ce0536af40561cf66e5a5442c884c23b.jpeg               image.thumb.jpeg.3ff7a2f4ec1458fa284e572ac36c7c24.jpeg

3. Log a support request, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, VPN-related issues template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 4:30 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @VENKATESHWARAN,

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic! 
  2. A. KVPN v21.8.5.452(c), we replicated the issue, see images: 
      Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.ce0536af40561cf66e5a5442c884c23b.jpeg               image.thumb.jpeg.3ff7a2f4ec1458fa284e572ac36c7c24.jpeg

3. Log a support request, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, VPN-related issues template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

For me same issue. the above is right only for IP address but when we go to any subscription like Google 1 it is showing in RON instead of INR.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 114535.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-17 114524.jpg

Edited by Jagadish

2 hours ago, Jagadish said:

For me same issue. the above is right only for IP address but when

• ?we go to any subscription like Google 1 it is showing in RON instead of INR.

Hello @Jagadish

Welcome!

Log a support request, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
changed incident template