VPN Doesn't Work on PC and on Router

Hello,

Kaspersky VPN works just fine through Kaspersky Android App but it doesn't work through Kaspersky for Windows and through my WiFi Router (Open VPN)

I mean it connects successfully to its target location but I can open web sites only on my Android phone when I connect through the Android app, but when I connect through on Kaspersky for Windows and through my router I can't open any web sites. What might be the problem?

7 hours ago, Ayhan Erdem said:

Kaspersky VPN works just fine through Kaspersky Android App but it doesn't work through Kaspersky for Windows and through my WiFi Router (Open VPN)

I mean it connects successfully to its target location but I can open web sites only on my Android phone when I connect through the Android app, but when I connect through on Kaspersky for Windows and through my router I can't open any web sites. What might be the problem?

Hello @Ayhan Erdem,

Welcome!

1. So we don't have to guessRead before you create a new topic! by Danila T. & provide the information please
  2. What are the error/s - post *full-screen* screen prints - include URL(s)
  3. Does the problem replicate in *all* browsers? 
  4. Have *all* other remote virtual servers been tried? 
  5. Is Split tunneling activated? 
  6. Have you uninstalled & *clean* installed the VPN, with a *full shutdown* of the computer in between? 
  7. Are there any regional Limitations of using Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection:  cannot be installed in Belarus, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and China due to legal limitations on the use of Virtual Private Network (VPN)
  8. Is OPVN supported by (your) Router? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

On 11/7/2023 at 3:01 AM, Ayhan Erdem said:

Hello,

Hello,

It looks like a MTU blackhole issue.

Have you selected WireGuard as protocol in the Kaspersky setting? If yes, please change option to 'Auto'. If 'Auto' is selected already, please contact Kaspersky Support with a link to this topic, we privately ask you for additional data.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1