Upgrading from KES 10.3.0.6294 to 11.1.1.126

Hello all, i started to use KSC recently and now im trying to upgrade from KES 10.3.0.6294 to 11.1.1.126. I created a task for install apllication remotly then i choosed KES 11.1.1.126 the i selected device that have KES 10.3.0.6294 installed task is completed successfully, but i found that the pc having KES 10.3.0.6294 , i ran this task many times and everytime it takes few minutes to finish then after that it says the task has completed successfully, but still nothing happened and the device still running KES 10.3.0.6294 , Could you help me please ?

i started to use KSC recently and now im trying to upgrade from KES 10.3.0.6294 to 11.1.1.126.\ I created a task for install apllication remotly then i choosed KES 11.1.1.126 the i selected device that have KES 10.3.0.6294 installed. Task icompleted successfully, but i found that the pc having KES 10.3.0.6294 , i ran this task many times and everytime it takes few minutes to finish then after that it says the task has completed successfully, but still nothing happened and the device still running KES 10.3.0.6294 , Could you help me please ?
Hello Mostafa316, Welcome! Your topic is in Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Products for Home). Are you using KES in a home environment?
  1. If not, I will ask the MODS to move your topic to (Kaspersky Corporate / Business software) https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27
Please let us know? Thanks.

I am using Kaspersky for for business
Hello Mostafa316, Thank you for posting back and confirming the environment. The MODs will move your topic, that way the Community Corporate members, will help if they can. Also, Support for business products , select Location/Country, select General Product use, select from available options: Submit a request via Company account web portal, Phone Support, if it's available in your location, Online Chat, if it's available in your location Kasperksy Premium Support Best regards

303/5000 Hello, To perform that update, you first need to create a remote uninstall task to remove the endpoint you currently have. Then, you create a task to install KES 11. Note: After uninstalling KES it is necessary to restart the computer to install KES again. regards