Updating Kaspersky Security Center version 10 into 12 (latest) [Moved]

Hello, am new to Kaspersky world, I want to activate all devices that I have installed Kaspersky Endpoint Security from KSC. Do I need any other tool installed in the middle or what is a requirement for the KSC and the devices to contact each other. Like being on the same domain… what are the requirements? Thanks :),

Am sorry but I couldn’t find Kaspersky Endpoint Security on drop down menu for subject field...

@Amanuel, In addition to Kaspersky Endpoint Security, the Network Agent is installed on client devices.

Network Agent facilitates interaction between the Administration Server and Kaspersky products installed on workstations and servers. Network Agent performs the following functions:

• Provides information about the status of applications.
  • Sends and receives management commands.
  • Synchronizes configuration information.
  • Sends information to the Administration Server about events that occurred on managed computers.
  • Enables the update agent.

Upgrading Kaspersky Security Center from a previous version

@Amanuel, In addition to Kaspersky Endpoint Security, the Network Agent is installed on client devices.

Network Agent facilitates interaction between the Administration Server and Kaspersky products installed on workstations and servers. Network Agent performs the following functions:

• Provides information about the status of applications.
  • Sends and receives management commands.
  • Synchronizes configuration information.
  • Sends information to the Administration Server about events that occurred on managed computers.
  • Enables the update agent.

Upgrading Kaspersky Security Center from a previous version

Thank you so much thats what I was looking for, but what about bein on same domain..