Updated Kaspersky Kills Access to Certain Sites

On February 16, 2023 I purchased Kaspersky Premium - 3 Devices - 1 year.  I also have the VPN.  When I click the start button the list of apps only shows Kaspersky VPN and Password Manager.  I do not see the Kaspersky Premium listed.   Does the VPN contain all that is listed with the Kaspersky Premium or should there be a separate package for the Kaspersky Premium

1 hour ago, Paul C said:
  • I purchased Kaspersky Premium - 3 Devices - 1 year. February 16, 2023.
  • I also have the VPN. 
  • A. When I click the start button the list of apps only shows Kaspersky VPN and Password ManagerI do not see the Kaspersky Premium listed.   
  • B. Does the VPN contain all that is listed with the Kaspersky Premium or should there be a separate package for the Kaspersky Premium?
  • C. Updated Kaspersky Kills Access to Certain Sites

Hello @Paul C

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T. & provide the information for both Windows & all installed Kaspersky software?
  2. A. Which 'start' button: Windows, Kaspersky Premium, Kaspersky VPN or another 'start' button - post an image - we need to see what you see please?   - NOTE ?For your own privacy & security - HIDE all personal information, like email address, activation code, license #, etc., before posting?
  3. Has Kaspersky Premium been installed, configured & synchronised with your MyKaspersky account - as per the instructions: How to install or remove the application & How to activate a subscription on your device & How subscription works?
  4. B. No, KVPN comes as a part of Kaspersky Premium, not the other way around; the VPN is the VPN *only*.
  5. The last column in the table shows all the features packaged in Kaspersky Premium subscription: Comparison of subscription plans
  6. C. What does the topic heading mean - which sites, in Kaspersky Reports, are there any events that match the sites that are *killed*, post screen prints? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Changed colour of KP || added Q. 6 || added ​ NOTE ?For your own privacy & security - HIDE all personal information, like email address, before posting?​​​​​​​?  ​