Update files are corrupted (KES 11.1.0.159.19)

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded our company (+300 workstations) to Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.1.0) - (Version 11.1.0.159.19) Ever since I am receiving a lot of critical errors: Event type: Error verifying application databases and modules Result: Update files are corrupted Object: updates/uds/unmod-uds-1313g.xml Object\Path: updates/uds/ Object\Name: unmod-uds-1313g.xml Release date: 03/06/2019 09:53:00 Apparently the update files are corrupted, I have tried manually updating the database. from the Administration Console to no avail. What can i do to help this error?

Hello, Did you install the management plug-in for KSC ? Did you create and apply the policy for KES v11.1.0.159.19? Regards

Hi, Could you please provide full GSI report using the latest available version of it with event logs from affected host, also please specify KSC version. To generate the getsysteminfo (gsi) check this link: https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 Getsysteminfo (GSI) direct download: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/GetSystemInfo6.2.zip Regards

• Solution
Also, Does it occur on all Endpoints? If so, some file in the KSC update repository is corrupted. If it only happens in a specific workstation with launching the rollback task of databases it would be enough If it occurs in all Endpoints, try these steps: Add the following exclusions to your proxy server: * .kaspersky-labs.com * .kaspersky-labs.com / * Check that the ports in firewall (TCP / UDP): 13000 and 14000 are open. Then perform the following operations from Kaspersky Security Center Server. 1. Remove the list of updates from the repository of the KSC console. ==> KSC Server> Advanced> Storage> Kaspersky Lab Updates and Fixes> All Tasks> Purge Update Repository 2. If necessary, delete the update traces at the root of the following subfolder of the KSC server: ..... \ KLShare \ Updates \ 3. Delete and recreate the KSC Server repository update task. 4. Make sure that the account used (user account or service) to run the KSC server service and with which you ran the KSC server update task and the account with which you ran the Kludpater tool have not expired or are not running. Allowed by the proxy server to exit on the Internet. You can use the "klsrvswitch" tool to modify the account that runs the KSC server if necessary by specifying a user in the domain that has all the permissions to access the Internet through the proxy. Restart the Kladminserver service and wait 10 minutes before restarting the update download task. Regards

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded our company (+300 workstations) to Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.1.0) - (Version 11.1.0.159.19) Ever since I am receiving a lot of critical errors:

Event type: Error verifying application databases and modules
Result: Update files are corrupted
Object: updates/uds/unmod-uds-1313g.xml
Object\Path: updates/uds/
Object\Name: unmod-uds-1313g.xml
Release date: 03/06/2019 09:53:00

Apparently the update files are corrupted, I have tried manually updating the database. from the Administration Console to no avail.

What can i do to help this error?

Actually in KSC 12 the “path” to the purge is

Kaspersky Security Center 12
 - Administration Server <your admin server>
    - Advanced
      - Repositories
         - “right click” on Updates for Kaspersky database . . 
            - click on “All Tasks”
              - “Clear updates Repository”

Hopefully that will help others to not waste time with an incorrect path.