unsubscribe

Ron01

I have been with Kaspersky for 3yrs. I no longer have my Windows 7 PC and wish to unsubscribe.  Kaspersky make this very difficult to do so.  I have followed all the protocols, however Passwords/Order numbers and changes to this information are not accepted, I have been going round in circles for over an hour. !

Hello @Ron01 

Welcome!

• Are you wishing to cancel an Auto-renewal subscription (see image) or "unsubscribe" from Kaspersky emails?
  • In your MyKaspersky account, is Auto-Renewal ON: 

MyKaspersky account, Licenses tab, select the specific software (if there’s more than 1 licensed product), select Details, if Auto-renewal is enabled it will show ‘Subscription is active’, ‘Auto-Renewal is ON’ & a Turn OFF button

The quickest, and hopefully least frustrating way is to speak with or chat with a Kaspersky Support agent, on the Kaspersky Support page, select your location, check if ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) & or PHONE (not available all locations) are available? 

If not, select SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide Technical Support with as much detail as possible: Order number, email used when the Order was placed, Activation code, License number & desired outcome; also include steps you’ve taken to resolve to date, so the Kaspersky Team can assist you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳