Uninstall through GPO?

Go to solution Solved by Thomas Becker,

Hello,
In our company we have ~70 pc's with Endpoint Security installed. The installation was done manually at the activation of each pc, installing the distribution package as administrator.
Now a big batch of pc's (40) will be replaced next month, and unfortunately our procedure forsees to uninstall a list of software before reinitialising Windows, so as per procedure I have to uninstall first the antivirus and some other softwares. Is there any solution of doing this remotely/batch through GPO for example? It would save a lot of time, specially with some users not being at office all the time. Thanks in advance for your support.

Thank you for the solution, Thomas. I see in that article that it would be possible even through cloud console, going to devices - tasks. But either I am not looking in the right place, or that tasks button is not existing.This solution would be in fact even better for me than GPO.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 18.58.29.png

Dear Michael,

the "cloud console" refers to either the WebConsole of an KSC or the KSC Cloud Console. These systems are working differently than the KES Cloud you are using.

With KES Cloud however you still can do this remotely by removing the devices from your list. That triggers the automatic uninstallation process when the devices are connected:

https://support.kaspersky.com/Cloud/1.0/en-US/138148.htm