Unable to install Endpoint 11.0.0.501 on Catalina 10.15.2

Go to solution Solved by Jerami,

Clean install of the OS. KES install pulled directly from the website today. Only thing I have done prior to installation of KES is to run “sudo spctl --master-disable” to allow all apps. I have also tried a clean install of the OS and left the security settings to default. Both ways result in the same issue. At around 90-95% installed, the user account signs out and goes back to the log in screen. Upon signing back in, you have to start the installation over, and the same thing happens at 90-95%.

I have now tried manually adding Full Disk access prior to installation. It behaves the same in that it goes to the login screen at 90% still, but when i logged back in this time, there was a prompt for allowing notifications from KES. I selected allow, and noticed it was now listed in Finder. I installed the newest netagent from the website. Then when i checked the Management Console, it showed only the Agent was installed (it showed version 11.0.0.32) but said no security application was present. I rebooted the machine, and upon signing back in, noticed KES was no longer present in Finder, and the Management Console still shows no security application running. I was at no point ever prompted to insert our license key. This behavior has been duplicated on a Macbook Pro, and iMac now. All details above pertain to both devices.