Unable to forbid or exclude specific apps like Tubi, Netflix, or any specific apps.

Milena6777

After this weekend specific apps options for exclusions or forbidding don't exist. Before I would have a full list of apps and with a tap of a button could turn off Tubi or Netflix, however I only have the option to forbid full categories of apps which I don't want to do. Also, when I forbid the full category, there is no actual change or block of any app in the category. I don't want to forbid all multimedia just Tubi and Netflix. The Internet side seems to be working fine. You just type in whatever website you want to forbid and it forbids it. There are no options at all for blocking specific apps. I'm using Kaspersky safe kids mobile to mobile. 

Hello @Milena6777

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. The child’s mobile operating system version → open phone Settings⚙ , scroll to the bottom of the screen, select About of About phone ?
  2. KSK version → open KSK, select the 3 tiny vertical dots, on the righthand side of the app, select About ?
  3. The phone manufacturer name? 
  4. Your mobile operating system version → repeat step 1 above? 
  5. KSK version (on your phone) → repeat step 2 above? 
  6. The phone manufacturer name? 
  7. Please post images of 🅰 . Missing individual apps list & 🅱 . “no options for blocking specific apps; only have option to forbid full categories of apps”
  8. In the App categories, at the very bottom, do you see Exclusions - Apps? If “yes”, what happens when Exclusions - Apps is selected, can you see any specific apps that have been forbidden or allowed? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋