unable to change safe kids settings.

In the last few days, I have not been able to change safe kids settings either on the parent app on my phone ( stuck on continous circle of doom saying “please wait, loading data...) or on the website (constantly asks me to log in using my credentials) when I try on the website, it claims the password has changed and I need to log in. when I log in, all it has are my phone id numbers and no way to change the kids settings. My daughter’s phone is completely useless, because kaspersky has shut down her ability to use messages and I have no way to change those settings. What happened to this app? It had its problems before this, but I was able to deal with it. Now it has completely made my kids phones useless.

Hello @Rabbit_holes101 

Welcome!

May we know please:

1. Your child's phone name, operating system & version?
  2. Your phone  name, operating system & version?
  3. KSK version?
  4. Have the phones been fully powered off and on?
  5. Have you been able to uninstall & reinstall KSK on both your phone and your daughter's phone?
  6. Is there another device, for example, a Windows PC, that you could log into the MyKaspersky account please and reset the password?
  7. In the MyKaspersky account, in the Devices tab, are both phones showing as connected?
  8. Is KSK licensed? 

Please let us know?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

1. Samsung sm-s367vl, android   , ppr1.180610.011.s367Vluds6bta1

2.  Samsung sm-s767vl, android, ppr1.180610.011.s767vluds6bta1

3. 1.39.0.1667

4. Yes

5. Uninstalled on both, and tried to reinstall. When I reinstalled, both phones get stuck in the setup with "starting Kaspersky safe kids"

6. Already reset the password and I am still unable to change the settings in safe kids tab on the website for the phones. 

7. Yes

8. Yes, we still have 424 days left.

Hello @Rabbit_holes101

Thank you for the information👌

A number of things are apparent:

1. KSK current Version 1.39.0.1667, updated May 6, 2020, issue began May 7 2020
  2. The same issue “starting Kaspersky safe kids process hangs" is happening on both phones.
  3. Both phones are identical.
  4. Both phones have identical, up-to-date firmware.
  • If the uninstall & reinstall, on both phones, was done according to documented procedure How to install Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android & the issue persists, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, please include: an AIDA64 Report for each phone, images and or a video, to help the Technical Team clearly understand the issue and a detailed history. The Technical Team may require KSK Traces, if so, they will help you install a KSK Bug version on both phones. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the resolution, provided by the Technical Team, with the Community, when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳