Ultra AV - cannot uninstall, causing program crashes, now customer support. Remedies, anyone?

gweilojake
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Leaving aside the illegal and unsolicited handoff of our account information and hardware access to a third-party for a moment.

Does anyone have a reasonable (layperson) solution to remove the UltraAV and any related applications entirely?

Five sessions with Ultra AV CS  "We're still waiting for the agent. I'll pass your message along when they connect."

Meanwhile, my CPU is burning at 100% at a constant click.  Some Windows Office apps are crashing as well as Photoshop.

I am fearful of accessing sensitive work product from our servers, as I cannot guarantee client data safety.

Is there a phone number?  The Kaspersky call line is now a perpetual busy signal (as they have likely abandoned us entirely, with their US staff terminated)

Solutions or suggestions for less than tech-savvy simpletons are greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gweilojake said:

Does anyone have a reasonable (layperson) solution to remove the UltraAV and any related applications entirely?

Five sessions with Ultra AV CS  "We're still waiting for the agent. I'll pass your message along when they connect."

Meanwhile, my CPU is burning at 100% at a constant click.  Some Windows Office apps are crashing as well as Photoshop.

I am fearful of accessing sensitive work product from our servers, as I cannot guarantee client data safety.

Is there a phone number?  The Kaspersky call line is now a perpetual busy signal (as they have likely abandoned us entirely, with their US staff terminated)

Solutions or suggestions for less than tech-savvy simpletons are greatly appreciated.

Hello @gweilojake

*Also*, depending on which Windows OS version UAV is installed on - there's two different *uninstall* processes, read: How do I uninstall Ultra Antivirus on Windows?.

Which one was tried for (your) computer:

• How to uninstall Ultra Antivirus on Windows 10

OR

• How to uninstall Ultra Antivirus on Windows 11?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• The topic was locked