UI question

Go to solution Solved by Trestle1,

When viewing a list of devices in the security console, there is usually a window on the right that displays the properties of the object. I accidentally clicked the X to close the window. How do I bring it back? The documentation says to hit CTRL-Enter but it does not do anything. I do still see the window when viewing a list of tasks (see attachment).

When viewing a list of devices in the security console, there is usually a window on the right that displays the properties of the object. I accidentally clicked the X to close the window. How do I bring it back? The documentation says to hit CTRL-Enter but it does not do anything. I do still see the window when viewing a list of tasks (see attachment).
We too have been trying to find the answer to how to open that window again on the right just like you - and can confirm CTRL-Enter does not work. Once it is closed it never re-appears again, It is like a preview pane or fly-out window however nothing in the documentation mentions how to open again once closed.