UI Language reverts from temporary En to its permanent language. [Closed]

Caesar
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hi,

I got this problem. Time by time in a random way the user interface language of KAV changes from English to a language different than English. As well as the pop menu text on the KAV’s icon, as well as on the shell explorer pop up menu.

I could change the UI language to English by clicking shift + F12 when the KAV window is the foreground one but then after a while KAV reverts back my decision.

Now. This page seems to show the possibility to download KAV based on the language of its UI from the Kaspersky website. Unfortunately that is not possible anymore or it seems so.

My question. How can I permanently have English as KAV’s UI language?

Thanks

KAV v20.0.14.1085(d)

Hello Berny,

Thanks for the reply.

Berny,  the steps you provided are the same of the link I pasted on my first post above. Those steps didn’t solve my problem. There is no “KAV  2020 EN” on that web page but a localized one.

I think there is a problem here. Kaspesky website is shown in a language of a country based on some criterions (PC’s IP?) Kaspersky folks believe is right. This is a mistake because the couple language-country is used to download the relative localized version of KAV and that is completely wrong. One thing is the language used to show the website another thing is the language of the KAV’s UI. Furthermore, the language-country couple is a wrong assumption. E.g. Russian is spoken in Russia and also in non-Russia countries (different countries, same language); French and American Canadian are languages spoken in Canada (same country, different languages).

I don’t want to change the country on the Kaspersky website in order download the English version. 

Again my question. Where can I download the KAV for the country I’m currently in but with the English UI?

Thank you