Trying to take product off

User1

I removed the Kaspersky Kids Safe app from my son's phone, but I don't get the part about the configuration profile. I couldn't get to the screen on the phone where I would put in that pin. What does that do anyway? If I was able to delete the profile and the app, would there be any lingering Kaspersky data on the phone?

Hello @User1,

Welcome!

• If the phone is an Android, to remove KSK application, the PIN is not required, (your) MyKaspersky email address and password are required:

• The PIN is used on the parent phone with KSK application installed. 
  • Once KSK is removed, there’s no residual files, you may wish to check, install AIDA64 Report → Google Play Store, run the report, all file/app/phone information is available. 
  1. By “configuration profile”, is that the child’s profile?
  • If “yes”, in your MyKaspersky account, select KIDS tab, if there’s more than 1 child → select the specific child, select Profile, select Delete, confirm the action by accepting Delete profile in the popup screen:

• If “no”, please post back with more  “configuration profile”  information so that we may assist?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @User1,

Welcome back!

1. Is the phone an Android or an iOS → phone name & version?
  2. Where do you see the “profile” → may we have an image please?
  3. Is KSK application still showing on your son’s phone? 
  4. Were you able to delete your son’s KSK profile from your MyKaspersky account?
  5. Were you able to uninstall KSK app from your son’s phone?
  6. When you’ve been taking the steps to remove the app & or the profile, on your son’s phone, have you been using the KSK parent account to do so? 

Note: if the KSK app has been correctly removed, there should not be any residual information, however, how you’ve initially described the issue indicates there may be an issue, that’s why we’re trying to assist by requesting information. If KSK is licensed, you may prefer to raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳