Trouble accessing router controller software using the local IP address.

Glassess7

Hi folks,

I have Kaspersky Security Cloud Free (version 20.0.14.1085 j) and am not able to access my Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro controller software using the local IP address 192.168.1.1. I’m using a Chrome browser, but I’ve also tried Edge and Firefox. 

I've added 192.168.1.1 to the Web Anti-Virus Exclusions list and the trusted URLs list, but it doesn't seem to help. Disabling Kaspersky allows me to access the router as normal.

Any ideas what I need to do to get access to my router?

Thanks!

@Berny Thanks, I understand the full version offers quite a bit more functionally. Is there any way for the Free product to handle this? Is there a reason that adding the IP address to the exclusion list doesn’t solve this issue? Other AV software I’ve used throws up a warning when accessing something like this, but allow you to click through after the warning.

• 1 month later...

Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet near the product and it is easily accessible. ... Use a wireless / network printer to allow multiple computers to share one printer ... If the printer is only connected to the local computer, the printer automatically scans your application ... The router records the IP address of the wireless access point to the address field of your web browser) ...