Trojan-PSW.MSIL.Agensla.gen [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Kaspersky detects Trojan program HEUR:Trojan-PSW.MSIL.Agensla.gen but is not able to remove it, is there a solution to remove this?

I’ve tried all different scans, every time I restart the laptop is back!

the full path message is 

15/04/2020 14:02:20    Detected    Trojan program HEUR:Trojan-PSW.MSIL.Agensla.gen    Outlook\************\Shared Data\Info UK\Inbox\[From:***********][Subject:FAX-OFFICE EMAIL ][Time:2020/03/31 09:44:31]//FAX-EMAIL.zip//FAX-EMAIL.exe    High    

I’ve have found in the Onedrive the same file that was part of the email and deleted, is that enough?  I ask because I now realise that I actually do not have 365 installed but only access via browser and I don’t have key to instal it,

Hope I make sense, sorry!

Hi Caos,

just to update you on my problem. You last asked if I had Office 365, actually I did not had it installed but was using it via browser. So I decided to look into the OneDrive storage and the potentially infected file was there, so I deleted.

It looks like this resolved the issue? I no longer see the warning so I assume trojan is gone, hope so!

One last question if I may? I did save the file to my desktop and then use Kaspersky to look for a virus, nothing found and that confuses me, should it be found there? I’m just curious about this it could be that there was macros on this file (Excel) that made Kaspersky think there was a Trojan?

Anyway, many thanks for your help, most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jose

Hi,

Yes, resolved.

Please upload the suspicious email ( in .eml format) or the file to a file host such as https://www.upload.ee/ compressed with winrar and password protected (infected) and send me in a private message the download link for review it.

Regards