Trojan + AdWare

the kaspersky tool found it in C:\Users\….\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Extensions\ eooikgjpbiiaebbbnjbcnmgggekfnhfj i posted it at the beginning where i explained my problem. but i don’t know if this is the download location that you are asking me.

also i went now in that folder and the extension is still here but without the “ background.js” “contentscript.js” that are in the kasperky tool quarantine

yes, i did 1 scan with the kasperky tool after he put the viruses in quearantine.

and in the next 2 days (my pc is old so it is not that fast), after i put in quarantine the folder with the adwcleaner, i did a full scan 1 time with the antivirus, 1 time with the kaspersky tool, and also with the adwcleaner

yes, nothing detected. yesterday i did another scan with the tool, because the browser showed me this message “ This extension may have been corrupted.“ onone of the extension (it is the antivirus extension so i already asked on their forum), and it was all clean.

today after i delete the video downloader extension i will do again another 2 scans with the tool and with the antivirus.

last question, can i delete that extension from the browser (using the “remove” button) without risk anything or do i need to delete the extension manually?

ok, i did it and after i removed it from the browser those 2 sites popped up

is it normal?

the second one i think is because i pressed the “report abuse” button but, since the extensions is no more in the store, google can’t find it.

but the first one?