Transferring Kaspersky Plus subscription from one computer to another

Good evening!

I have found the page that teaches how to do that, but it says when I install Kaspersky Plus on the new computer it will automatically identify and transfer, and mine is asking for the activation code.

Please help me?

What I've done:

1. On My Kaspersky, in Subscriptions, I clicked Kaspersky Plus, and Protect Another Device > New Device

2. Downloaded and installed Kaspersky Plus on my new computer (the old one has been turned off for months).

3. On Kaspersky it says I don't have an active signature on my email account, but I'm logged in here and I can see I still have 5 months left more or less.

Please, help?

Edit:
Windows 11 Pro
Kaspersky version is probably the latest since I just downloaded it
I'm not located in the USA

Edited by Serena89
to add system info

50 minutes ago, Serena89 said:

I have found the page that teaches how to do that, but it says when I install Kaspersky Plus on the new computer it will automatically identify and transfer, and mine is asking for the activation code.

Hello @Serena89

Welcome back! 

1. On the computer, (you) must sign into the Kaspersky Plus application - with the same email address that (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - on the Kaspersky Plus application GUI - is it possible to scroll down past the request for activation code
  2. Since installing Kaspersky Plus has the computer been shutdown - using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the power button & logging in - IF 'no', please do that & recheck IF Kaspersky Plus - sign-in is available OR the app is signed into (your) MyKaspersky account? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified q1 - added q2

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Serena89

Welcome back! 

1. On the computer, (you) must sign into the Kaspersky Plus application - with the same email address that (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - on the Kaspersky Plus application GUI - is it possible to scroll down past the request for activation code
  2. Since installing Kaspersky Plus has the computer been shutdown - using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the power button & logging in - IF 'no', please do that & recheck IF Kaspersky Plus - sign-in is available OR the app is signed into (your) MyKaspersky account? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello again, Flood and Flood's Wife! 🙂Can I abbreviate your nickname to F&FW the next time? I remember you helped me last time I posted here!

I have signed in to the kaspersky account in which I have the subscription.

So, the thing is it keeps saying I have no active subscription on my account, but on My Kaspersky website I can clearly see it's active, and I'm using the same email. (attached)

Screenshot 2024-07-18 235709.png

[edit] Ok, I think I know what's going on here. This is my mom's subscription that I bought for her. I think mine expired... I'll have to buy again! 😛 Haha 

Edited by Serena89
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Serena89 said:

Hello again, Flood and Flood's Wife! 🙂Can I abbreviate your nickname to F&FW the next time? I remember you helped me last time I posted here!

I have signed in to the Kaspersky account in which I have the subscription.

So, the thing is it keeps saying I have no active subscription on my account, but on My Kaspersky website I can clearly see it's active, and I'm using the same email. (attached)[edit]

Ok, I think I know what's going on here. This is my mom's subscription that I bought for her. I think mine expired... I'll have to buy again! 😛 Haha 

Hello @Serena89

Of course you can abbreviate our name, we'd like that😀

Yes, (your) mum's subscription is only for *one* device, so cannot be shared, if it was for more than one device it would have been possible to share. 

Very good that you worked it out! Well done👏🏼

Happy shopping!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

30 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Serena89

Of course you can abbreviate our name, we'd like that😀

Yes, (your) mum's subscription is only for *one* device, so cannot be shared, if it was for more than one device it would have been possible to share. 

Very good that you worked it out! Well done👏🏼

Happy shopping!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I just bought it and it's working! Thank you so much, F&FW! 😊

Have a great end of week!

Serena

• Thanks 1