Totaly Security is Not Giving me Premium VPN.

soosafe
Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello, I have a Kaspersky Total Security which includes Unlimited VPN.

However, after I installed the software, it showed me that I only have free VPN, I uninstall it and tried the "Plus" plan and got the same thing.

How can I solve this?

Screenshot_4.png

• Solution

Hello @soosafe, welcome.

As far as I know, unlimited VPN traffic has never been included in Total Security. This has always required a separate license.

You can upgrade to Kaspersky Plus with the KTS license, but this is a somewhat limited version. The unlimited VPN data traffic is not included, just like in KTS.
Please also see Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

Q1. How are they compatible with old apps?

Kaspersky Anti-Virus     -> Kaspersky Standard
Kaspersky Internet Security  ->  

Kaspersky Standard

Kaspersky Total Security     ->

Kaspersky Security Cloud   ->

Kaspersky Plus (with KSK and without unlimited VPN)

Kaspersky Plus (with KSK and without unlimited VPN)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, xxSonny said:

i’ve got the same problem, and its on their site says its included.. I allready had contact with support and they say that my code doesn’t support VPN, when i show the prtscrn they answer me that they cannot help me..

Hello @xxSonny

Welcome!

1. Which *Kaspersky site* is the ad from, post the URL please?
  2. *Which* Kaspersky software subscription have you paid for - show us the *installed software application* - from you phone please - (hide any private information - like your email address, before posting)?
  3. Which merchant / website - did you buy the Kaspersky subscription from?
  4. Post the Incident reference number, that Support gave you -> beginning with INC000 please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Irate said:
  1. Currently on www.kaspersky.co.uk/home-securityit say unlimited superfast VPN and yet under windows it still says 200MB

Hello @Irate

Welcome!

1. Has the VPN been *signed into* using the *same email address* that was used when the Plus or Premium subscription was paid for, so that the VPN can be synchronised with the License stored in (your) MyKaspersky account? 
Spoiler

⚠️FYI: the *Unlimited* VPN applies to the Subscriber account *only*, all other User accounts on the subscription get Standard/Free VPN.  

👉We don't know which you've purchased (Plus or Premium), read: How your subscription works

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋