Total internet blocking

I have a total internet block, but I have a problem with the incibe.es page to this I have access and the other users, I have tried to block it by the firewall and still have access to the page. I have deleted cookies and navigation data and still have access

Hi,

You must have some other rule at a higher level that is allowing it or that the test performed was before the directive was applied.

I created the same rule by putting it at the top of the web control and works correctly.

Regards

Hi,

You must have some other rule at a higher level that is allowing it or that the test performed was before the directive was applied.

I created the same rule by putting it at the top of the web control and works correctly.

Regards

103/5000

my total internet blocking directive is up but it does not run I will attach a picture of my rule

Hi,

It may be a matter of the plugin, install the version 11.2 plugin (backward compatible with versions 11) and try again.
In case it doesn't work, update KES & KSC to the last version (KES v11.2 cf1 - KSC v11.0.0.1131b).

Regards