Time schedule not working

Hello, 

On my son’s computer are set two windows accounts, one for playing, one for homework.

The play account is set properly: 2 hours a day, and it’s working

The homework account is set to block computer from 00:00 to 09:00 and 21:00 to 24:00. But it is not working at all. My son can use this account after 21:00. I’ve tried to reset the settings and set again everything, now there is no limit at all for this account… Why?

Hello @Toriatama,

Welcome!

• May we have an image of: “homework account set to block computer from 00:00 to 09:00 and 21:00 to 24:00”?
  • As we don’t know the W10 version & build and the KSK version, please follow these steps:
  1. Confirm KSK system requirements ?
  2. Remove KSK.
  3. Shutdown computer using full Shutdown, not Restart.
  4. Power computer on, login.
  5. Download fresh KSK installer, install KSK.
  6. Configure KSK.
  7. Recheck “Time schedule not working
  • If the issue persists, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support; Technical Support will require a GSI  & Windows logs, ​​​​a detailed history, images, the KSK 30day Report, see image 1 & 2) & they may need KSK Traces, they will guide you if Traces are needed.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

When the information is available, please let the Community know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Image 1

Image 2

Resources:

How to view & export KSK reports

KSK Release notes

How to set up Kaspersky Safe Kids

KSK for Microsoft Windows library

Thank you for your quick reply.

I was not expecting an answer so quickly so I’ve tried this: disassociated the windows account with KSK, and re-associated it (fortunately, previous settings were saved and I did not needed to re-configure everything). And it seems to work again. But something was clearly “broken”. Time schedule & limits were not working properly, but were working till now. Next, internet filter had also stopped working (it was not detecting my son account anymore and was no more reporting visited websites).

I will check if this happen again and will update this post if needed.

Thank you!

Hello @Toriatama

You’re most welcome☺ !

We’re glad the issue is resolved🤸

Thank you for letting us know🙏

• Exporting KSK configuration, so Parents can make changes without loosing everything, is a feature KSK must have, it’s previously been raised with the KSK experts, like most of the necessary enhancements, there’s been no movement. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I am having a similar problem. Web blocking is not working. I can access adult websites and sites which are supposed to be blocked.

I have tried a clean install and it is not working. There is no web activity on the account since April 22nd.

Application tracking is working, but not internet tracking.

EDIT: It is working on Chrome, but not Brave browser.