The timestamp in the emails from KSK is a generic YYYY,MM,DD

Filon

This is a trivial issue compared to the latest serious issues (which have been finally resolved) but still it is annoying.

When KSK reaches the time limit I set, it locks the pc and sends me an email. However, the timestamp within the email is a generic YYYY. MM, DD, hh-mm-ss instead of the actual date and time when the pc was locked (see highlighted area in the attachment). Does anyone else have the same issue? It has been like that for months, it is not a behavior that has changed recently.

When KSK reaches the time limit I set, it locks the pc and sends me an email. However, the timestamp within the email is a generic YYYY. MM, DD, hh-mm-ss instead of the actual date and time when the pc was locked (see highlighted area in the attachment). It has been like that for months, it is not a behavior that has changed recently.

Hello @Filon

Welcome back!

1. Which device OS is receiving the email? 
  2. Have you changed the (system) browser & retested?
  3. Does the same generic date/time stamp characters showing in KSK emails persist with a new (dummy) child KSK profile?  
  4. Do any other KSK emails have generic date/time stamp characters
  5. Has the receiving email address/ application been changed, if the original application is (for example) hotmail & is changed to gmail, do the generic date/time stamp characters issue persist? 
  6. If the emails are accessed on another device, do the  generic date/time stamp characters persist? 
  7. Have you raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Filon

Welcome back!

1. Which device OS is receiving the email? 
  2. Have you changed the (system) browser & retested?
  3. Does the same generic date/time stamp characters showing in KSK emails persist with a new (dummy) child KSK profile?  
  4. Do any other KSK emails have generic date/time stamp characters
  5. Has the receiving email address/ application been changed, if the original application is (for example) hotmail & is changed to gmail, do the generic date/time stamp characters issue persist? 
  6. If the emails are accessed on another device, do the  generic date/time stamp characters persist? 
  7. Have you raised the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support? 

1.2.6. The problem is irrespective of the receiving OS, tried it with windows 10 and android phone.

3 Haven’t tried that, but the same applies to both my kids

4 All KSK emails with timestamps have the same problem

5 Tried forwarding to yahoo mail, same thing.

7 Opened a case a few weeks ago, sent logs etc, and support asked to remotely access the pc’s which was weird and insecure so I did not proceed. This is apparently a central problem from the script which creates the email.

Hello @Filon

You’re most welcome!

1. Not sure what is meant by “This is apparently a central problem from the script which creates the email”, is that what Support said? 
  2. Has it been raised as a bug? 
  3. Not entirely sure why Support would need to do a remote for the issue, unless there was something in the submitted data that “defined” the problem; however, if that were the case, they should be “explaining.”
  4. Did Level 1 support escalate to Russia? 
  • We cannot replicate the issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋