The straw that broke the camel's back

I kept using your product even after i realized you charge more to the people renewing the licenses than the new buyers (i guess you think old customers are there to be milked)...

I kept using your product even after i realized your servers were still inside Ruzzia even after you announced you left that bog (it was already paid, the damage was done)....

I kept using your product even after your "quick scan" was shutting down my pc, and so often that it even ended up roasting my SSD (sent all of the evidence i had to support, mostly circumstantial mind you, even with a video and they couldn't believe it was their fault).

But the last straw was having my pc restart constantly and without warning, completely randomly, and just because enabling the VPN (no logs, no nothing, not even system dumps!, months and months troubleshooting, I only made the connection that the pc was crashing/hanging/restarting ONLY AFTER i enabled the VPN and not at a set time but randomly afterwards, even if it wasn't already running... uninstalled and the pc has not restarted ever again since, ¿what the hell else are you doing to my pc that i don't know of?).

You had a good product, the competition probably is not as good as your product, but it is definitely good enough to make the jump and just leave these licenses unused.

I am trying really hard not to express all the expletives i think you deserve, but you just are not worth my time anymore.

15 minutes ago, faltonico said:

I kept using your product even after i realized you charge more to the people renewing the licenses than the new buyers (i guess you think old customers are there to be milked)...

I kept using your product even after i realized your servers were still inside Ruzzia even after you announced you left that bog (it was already paid, the damage was done)....

I kept using your product even after your "quick scan" was shutting down my pc, and so often that it even ended up roasting my SSD (sent all of the evidence i had to support, mostly circumstantial mind you, even with a video and they couldn't believe it was their fault).

But the last straw was having my pc restart constantly and without warning, completely randomly, and just because enabling the VPN (no logs, no nothing, not even system dumps!, months and months troubleshooting, I only made the connection that the pc was crashing/hanging/restarting ONLY AFTER i enabled the VPN and not at a set time but randomly afterwards, even if it wasn't already running... uninstalled and the pc has not restarted ever again since, ¿what the hell else are you doing to my pc that i don't know of?).

You had a good product, the competition probably is not as good as your product, but it is definitely good enough to make the jump and just leave these licenses unused.

I am trying really hard not to express all the expletives i think you deserve, but you just are not worth my time anymore.

Hello @faltonico

Welcome!

It's sounds as if you've had a number of frustrating experiences over a significant duration - that's never a good thing - & you've come to the conclusion that you've had enough - in the circumstances that's understandable - however, we (users of Kaspersky software & *not* associated with Kaspersky in any way), would also like to share a resource, as some of the information in (your) post does not fit with (our) experience - it doesn't mean that (you're) not correct, simply different user experiences & we're providing a resource, which (you) may OR may not wish to read: Frequently Asked Questions on Kaspersky business, solutions and services

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2024 at 1:49 AM, Berny said:

@faltonico Welcome.

Under normal conditions Kaspersky is not destabilizing a system as you are describing above.

I could had a quick scan running on safe mode hard crash my system on demand, i even sent them the video. But sure, it is not destabilizing. And now my system is still not restarting randomly, i wonder why it is stable now....

On 6/7/2024 at 1:25 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

users of Kaspersky software & *not* associated with Kaspersky in any way

So typing this was a massive waste of time. Thank you anyways. I bet Kaspersky is also grateful for your free service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, faltonico said:

So typing this was a massive waste of time. Thank you anyways. I bet Kaspersky is also grateful for your free service.

Hello @faltonico

Thank you for posting back!

You're most welcome!

No, you typing your topic was not a massive waste of time. We provided a resource, whether you chose to read it is up to you. 

As to whether or not Kaspersky are grateful for our voluntary service - we have no idea & we don't care - we're not here for Kaspersky, we're here for the *users* of the Kaspersky software & the Kaspersky services. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Thanks 1