The scheduled blocking stopped working

Helen_rs

A few days ago the blocking scheduled for each device stopped working. I can no longer see one PC in summary, but I can see it when going into the setting to change the blocking times. Something similar happened with the other child’s pc, but I can still see that PC in both the summery and settings but the blocking doesn’t work. How do I fix this? 

A few days ago the blocking scheduled for each device stopped working.

I can no longer see one PC in summary, but I can see it when going into the setting to change the blocking times.

The other child’s pc, I can still see that PC in both the summary and settings, but the blocking doesn’t work.

How do I fix this? 

Hello @Helen_rs

Welcome!

1. On both devices → check which KSK version & patch has been applied → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select About → image 1 ? 
  2. On both devices, log off the child account - log in as parent, log into the KSK application (not MyKaspersky) → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select Settings, select Other, select Manual settings sync, select Sync, wait for the synchronisation to complete → image 2.
  3. Log off the parent account.

4. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask the children to login & resume their activities. 

5. Recheck the original issues? IF the issues persist:

6. Uninstall KSK → make sure all other applications are exited before starting the uninstall. 

7. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login.

8. Download KSK.

9. Clean install KSK.

10. Check KSK configuration for each child? 

11. Shutdown each child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask the children to login & resume their activities. 

12. Recheck the original issues? IF the issues persist, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Application, Other template → image 3. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋