The Kaspersky Security Network Statement is not supported by the policy

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

• Solution
Guest #37
Hi, Please upload the necessary information so that we can help you (Version and build of Kaspersky installed (KSC installed?), upload your getsysteminfo (gsi) using the latest available version of it, you must send the URL of the Web that is generated with the report, to review it, etc ...). To generate the getsysteminfo (gsi) check this link: https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 Getsysteminfo (GSI) direct download: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/GetSystemInfo6.2.zip In addition to attaching the gsi file, it is advisable to send the URL link of the Web that is generated with the report, to facilitate the work. Please uploads screenshoots. Explain better the problem. Has you enable or disable the use of the KSN in the Software settings as described in the User Manual? Review: https://support.kaspersky.com/14325 Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
ForYouAreCrunchy How did you resolve this problem? I'm with this same status "The Kaspersky Security Network Statement is not supported by the policy" and I didn't change the configurations of KSN. When I install the Endpoint Version 11.1.1 the problems began and all devices report this status. KSC 10 version: 10.5.1781 Can anyone help me, please?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, Once ksc11 has been updated, it is necessary to deploy this version of the agent on all hosts. You can crush one version of the agent over another, as long as you deactivate the uninstall password of the agent policy 10 before. Regards

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Could you please describe the issue with more details.

Hi,

I have this problem after updating my KSC from version 11 to 12. After updating KSC, update agent from version 11 to 12 and KES from 11.4 to 11.6 , when lient get these updates the status became “Critical” and in “status Description” showed: “The Kaspersky Security Statement is not supported by the policy”.
each time I click on Policy, the dialog box appeared to accept use of KASPERSKY SECURITY NETWORK by select radio box ”I agree to use Kaspersky security Netwok” , and after chech this radio box , when i want to open this policy properties, it showed again.

Hi,
@Demiad  Thanks for your answer, i do these things but problem did not  solved. when i  open the “List of up-to-date versions of kaspersky application” dialoge(as you can see below) the KES Plug-in section have not ticked, unlike KES 11.6 stronge Edition. and when i clicked on it,it downloaded and setup started but after that. but after set up ended, as you can see, it did not have tick but status changed to “Installed in Console”