Text Phishing, Android.

Hello @WilhelmKroschel,

Welcome!

• If “yes”, and the phishing text was not detected, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, they’ll require a AIDA64 report and they may require Traces, run when the issue is replicated, they will step you thru Traces collection if necessary. On the contacts  page, select your location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations), PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Note: Text Anti-Phishing feature is only available in the Premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security.

The text was unsolicited. I am not testing or Beta testing. I am asking why what appears to be a phishing text was not blocked. And yes my text app did display the suspicious URL in the text app. on my Win10 PC. I have not contacted technical support as you suggest above.

Hello @WilhelmKroschel,

You’re welcome!

1. We’re asking if you’re expectation is, on the windows device, for Kaspersky to detect the phishing text? 
  2. May we have an image of the text app detection on the windows device? 
  3. On the windows device, what application, apart from the text app, received the phishing text? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳