Task with Wake on LAN does not error if computer does not boot up

Hi I think the title says it all : I have a scan task running at night which wakes up the computer via advanced schedule > activate device with wake on lan. It runs fine, but when a device does not respond to the wake on lan packet for whatever reason (driver update for instance), that task is still marked as "Completed" for that specific device. If I check the task history, there is nothing, not even a "task started" line. I think these devices should somehow be marked critical if the taks does not start at all because the device is unreachable at the time the scan starts. Regards

Hi I think the title says it all : I have a scan task running at night which wakes up the computer via advanced schedule > activate device with wake on lan. It runs fine, but when a device does not respond to the wake on lan packet for whatever reason (driver update for instance), that task is still marked as "Completed" for that specific device. If I check the task history, there is nothing, not even a "task started" line. I think these devices should somehow be marked critical if the taks does not start at all because the device is unreachable at the time the scan starts. Regards
Hello! Please specify the version of Kaspersky products that you use. Thank you!

Hi, By defauld "Critical" status should be assigned to a device if a scan task was not performed for a 2 weeks(14 days). You can change it at group properties. However, there is no need to do so, because if you do have "Run missed tasks" at task properties it should be started anyway as soon as a device will be avaliable over the network.

I don't want to use "run missed tasks". We scheduled this scan to run overnight because it renders devices almost unusable during the scan, using way too many system resources (and yes, I have checked all the options to prevent this). Yes, these devices have become critical after 14 days because of not having been scanned for a long time. Anyway, I still think that this scan task should not be marked as completed without error when devices could not answer the wake on lan requests. The task has NOT been completed on these devices.