System Integrity Protection snag

I'm running a Mac mini using Sonoma System. Also using OpenCore Patcher. The Mac is late 2014 machine. Kaspersky software warns that I need to go to Recovery Mode and type into Terminal "csrutil engage" and hit Enter. Terminal answers that command is successful and will be engaged upon reboot. When my system is up and I check Kasperky messages, it still says that Security Integrity Protection is not engaged. What should I do?

12 minutes ago, cope77 said:

I'm running a Mac mini using Sonoma System. Also using OpenCore Patcher. The Mac is late 2014 machine. Kaspersky software warns that I need to go to Recovery Mode and type into Terminal "csrutil engage" and hit Enter. Terminal answers that command is successful and will be engaged upon reboot. When my system is up and I check Kasperky messages, it still says that Security Integrity Protection is not engaged. What should I do?

17 minutes ago, cope77 said:

Forgot to mention I'm running the Sonoma system on an external NVMe external drive.

Hello @cope77

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky *version* is installed, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  2. *Where* is Kaspersky installed? 

Resources: 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Kaspersky Plus is the version I'm using and it's installed on my external  NVMe drive. I have installed the security software several times and can get everything to click except for the Security Integrity Protection. Thanks to the Floods for the welcome message. 

18 minutes ago, cope77 said:

Kaspersky Plus is the version I'm using and it's installed on my external  NVMe drive. I have installed the security software several times and can get everything to click except for the Security Integrity Protection. Thanks to the Floods for the welcome message. 

Hello @cope77

It's our pleasure!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

We think that may possibly be the issue, please check with Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -  
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as in the image below; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed* history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. mackplus-installation.thumb.png.bbd182fcbfcfdc7e6febb5773bf72bda.png

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
removed white space