System duplication in control centre when using parrallels/bootcamp

We’ve recently moved onto Endpoint Security Cloud for business, only a small setup, 5 servers, 8 workstations. We’ve run into an issue/bug with one of the windows 10 systems.

All the systems show up in the control centre, and have assigned owners, except one machine has parrallels/bootcamp installed for Mac/iOS development. As soon as the machien is booted into the mac environment, we end up with a duplicate machine appearing in control centre, if this takes place say 5 times, we have 5 duplicates.  The concern here is that it puts us over our subscription quota, so i’m having to manually delete the duplicates.

Is there a known method for resolving this, or does anyone have any idea why it would occur.? 

Hi, i dont have Endpoint Security Cloud but i also have duplicate machine appearing in control centre. And one of them is working, another one is in turn off state (red color in KSC).

In my case it was problem that the same PC (one OS - Win10Corporate) have different ip addresses from different subnets…. for example one is 192.168.10.1 another one is 10.10.5.3

So this PC that try to connect to KSC have different IPs and create more and more accounts…I delete it as you said every time...

So i think in your situation for KSC it is different devices….. and so different devices should have license for it.