Synchronization problems with 4K Stogram, Onedrive and Kaspersky

yeee
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

These days I encounter a problem. 4K Stogram(Professional) suddenly can't be downloaded, it shows a loss of connection.

After testing, I found that the problem is with Kaspersky Total Security. When Kaspersky was turned off, the connection was restored, and I could download it. Once Kaspersky is activated, 4K Stogram is not working again.

But I didn't change the settings of Kaspersky.

4K Stogram was working fine last week, but only these days does it suddenly not work. Does anyone know how to make them coexist peacefully?

In addition, when Kaspersky starts, onedrive also has the problem of not being able to synchronize

Thanks

• Solution

Hello @yeee

Welcome!

• ?It always helps us help you, if we know the OS Version & build? & the KTS version & patch(x), x=letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Try this solution, from @Igor Kurzin

1. Pause Kaspersky protection, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select, select Pause protection.
  2. Exit Kaspersky product - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit. 
  3. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = *all* files and folders, in the Report folder  ?do not delete the actual REPORT folder?
  4. Shutdown, the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, login, make sure KTS is active?
  5. Enable Self-Defense - in the KTS Notification center, select Enable OR, rightclick the grey Kaspersky icon, select Resume protection
  6. Recheck if "Synchronization problems with 4K Stogram, Onedrive, cannot be d/l, loss of connection" issue persists?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife