SVM Update Issue- Kasperky Virtualization Light Agent 5.0

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

I am encountering an issue while updating the SVM after new deployment. I have created an svm and activated it. I have downloaded latest updates offline through KUU and updated the KSC repository.

But when i run the update svm task it returns error by saying that 'Required files missing from update source (la-svm-123)'.

What am I missing. PLEASE HELP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Caos, thanks for responding. The procedure is followed is.

1. Download Kaspersky Virtualization 5.0.52, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 11.0 and KSC 10.5 updates from KUU. The resulting Update folder is almost 2 GB.

2. I place the folder in Administration Server machine and run the 'Download Updates to the repository task' after pointing to the aforementioned folder as update source. The repository task completes with message 'some files are missing from update source. Not every component is update'.

3. Now i check update repository for updates by navigating to Advanced > Kaspersky Lab updates and patches. It has 18 updates of various types.

4. Now I run Update task on SVM. It returns error. Functional Error : "A File Required is Missing from Update Source ".

However, same update folder worked successfully on one environment which means downloads are fine. There is some issue with Protection Server updating mechanics or may be some settings.