Support me with computer slow due to viruses

tomhiddleston

Hi, look forward to receiving attention to the problem I am having. I have been using a Dell i5, Window 10 computer, I have been using it for 3 months now but it is very stiff and slow, I think it is caused by a virus. I want to have the best free anti-virus software available today, I have also searched but the whole non-reputable software causes more virus infection, looking forward to the honest answer, thank you.

I want to have the best free anti-virus software available today, I have also searched but the whole non-reputable software causes more virus infection, looking forward to the honest answer, thank you.

Hello @tomhiddleston

Welcome!

• Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, however, we recommend, install Kaspersky Security Cloud Premium Trial, experience all features of the product, when the trial is complete it will change to the free version, unless a subscription is purchased. 
  • Note: before installing any Kaspersky software, make sure the device meets Hardware and software requirements & carefully check the software compatibility conflicts & install as per the documentation. 
  • Note1: All Kaspersky free software, has less configurable options, may have advertising and has no access to Kaspersky Technical Support: Kaspersky Security Cloud package comparison
  • Regarding “looking forward to the honest answer”, the Community is populated by volunteers, the majority of whom are also users of Kaspersky software, i.e. have no association with Kaspersky, are very objective regarding Kaspersky products; we do not believe bowing and scraping to some great god, is of any value; (ioo), on many occasions, Kaspersky’s software has been improved, by critical & impartial analysis, done by Community members. There’s a small number of Kaspersky employees, you’ll see Kaspersky Lab employee beside the names of these people. 

We don’t discuss other providers & or similar software. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...