[Suggestion] Impossible to create subfolder in Kaspersky Password Manager ? :( [moved]

Donovan

Hi everybody, I am starting to use Kaspersky Password Manager, and I am pleasantly surprised that the Passwords can be classified in folders. But then, I wonder why it is not possible to create subfolders to make it even easier to classify ? I would like to have only 3~5 principal folders, each divided into subfolders. Thank you ! Donovan

I am pleasantly surprised that the Passwords can be classified in folders. I wonder why it is not possible to create subfolders to make it even easier to classify ?
Hello Donovan Welcome to the Community! Thank you for the suggestion:ok_hand_tone3:. Unfortunately, product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
  1. Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.
  2. Kaspersky technical/business teams review all requests, measure requests again a variety of benchmarks and do whatever passes.
  3. Kaspersky Technical Team will communicate with you regarding any suggestion raised with them.
To contact Technical Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/, choose location, select GENERAL PRODUCT, then choose: OnlineChat (if it's available in your region), Submit a request, .via your MyKaspersky online account, using "I have a suggestion" template, or PHONE & For product enhancements (I would also) enroll in Kaspersky Beta progams. Thanks again and best regards:pray_tone3: KPM help library.

Hi Flood, and thank you for your answer !
Unfortunately, product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
  1. Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.
I will contact the Technical Suppport ! :wink::thumbsup: