Suggestion for time settings, K Safe Kids. [moved]

I would like to submit 2 suggestions for KSK:

First: Could you improve the time limits & schedules settings?

I would like to block the computer during the night, and allow kids to play no more than 2 hours during day time. There is no way to use such settings.

Second: Could you add an command to immediately block the computer for a certain time without changing the whole schedule? For example, if I’d like to force the PC to shut down and block immediately the computer until next day, without changing the general time schedule.

Thank you!

Hello @Toriatama,

Welcome!

• Atm, Block by daily usage & Block by schedule is not available, the issue has been raised with the lab and is with their KSK experts, for consideration. 
  • Note, the issue has been with the experts for a long time. 
  • Re “add feature to immediately block computer or x period”, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support,  fill in the Feedback, I have a suggestion template - see image 1  
    Image 1

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • When the change has been implemented, please share the information with the Community?

Thank you🙏

• Flood🐳