Suggestion: Ability to designate more than one address for a login

Aria
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

The situation that I have seen come up countless times is that I create a login and password for one site, then eventually that company decides to change its names and stuff and now I have that login and password saved for a second site, when the two are actually the same login & pass for the same site, it just happens to exist behind two separate domain names. For example, microsoft with its microsoft, live, hotmail, and outlook domains (many of them existing at a whole range of different tlds too). Not sure which of those are currently being used, but I’ve seen multiples of those active at any one point in time, and they all took the same login credentials.

Unfortunately, Kaspersky flags this as a security risk in that the password is being reused for a different site.

Right now, my “password check” panel has so many of these duplicate accounts on it that it has rendered the panel basically useless. And given that many of these dual (or more!) sites are still active and accessible from both directions, depending on context, I can’t eliminate either of them, so they continue to clog the password check panel.

Solution: Let us specify and/or combine multiple site logins into one entry so that Kaspersky can recognize that these various sites all use the same account info.

• 2 months later...
  • Solution

Solution: Let us specify and/or combine multiple site logins into one entry so that Kaspersky can recognize that these various sites all use the same account info.

Hello @Aria

Welcome!

We’re so sorry with the long time it’s taken to reply to your topic😥

Please review, if there’s additional requirements, please share them so they can be included? 

And, another topic that may be of interest: 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋