Subscription Question

Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hello, my subscription runs out in about 9 months time and at the moment there's a sale at Amazon for Kaspersky Premium.  I'm wondering, if I buy it now can I keep hold of the key until my current subscription runs out, and then activate it and the new subscription will start from then.  Or is there a specific time period from when you purchase to when you need to activate it. 

Also I've seen comments online where you can buy a new subscription, activate it straight away, but the new subscription won't start until your current subscription expires.  So If I buy a two year subscription now and activate it, the new two year subscription won't begin until my current subscription expires.  Is there any truth in that.

Thank You

Sid 

• Solution
Posted (edited)

Hi,

There is no specific period for activation.

2 choices exits:

1.) BUY key and isert it to my.kaspersky.com account (days will stay - not counting ONLY if you buy license FOR SAME product as you have. For example you have kaspersky plus and you will buy license for kaspersky plus buy then it is okay.

2.) BUY product key and do not activate it simply save it to safe place.

EDIT : I had 5 days remaining license of KTS and saved license key kaspersky PLUS into my account my.kaspersky.com days began counting from both licenses... So if it is same product days will stay untouched :) 

Edited by nexon